CHINA LINK WPC FLOORING QUALITY GUARANTEE
China Link guarantees that its WPC flooring:
- Is manufactured with wood/bamboo sawdust and plastic.
- Will, under normal conditions, have a minimum usable life of 10 years.
- Will not split, rot, decay or be affected by termites during its usable life.
- Has a maximum MC of 2%.
- Is resistant to abrasion to minimum 0.08 gr./100 turns.
- Has a thickness swell coefficient of max. 1%.
- Has a modulus of rupture ≥ 20 MPa and a modulus of elasticity ≥ 1800 MPa1.
- Will, for at least 10 years since the date of purchase2.
This guarantee shall only be valid if:
- The fitter is a specialized flooring installer who has:
· Inspected the WPC flooring boards before laying them down.
· Stopped installation and contacted the supplier if boards were defective.
- The users have:
· Followed maintenance instructions in www.chinalinkflooring.com
· Used the flooring in a reasonable manner.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Damages caused by:
· Transportation and storage;
· Improper installation, use and maintenance;
· Natural disasters, water, fire, furniture, heels, pets, chemicals;
· Product alterations or attempts to repair, refinish, etc.
- Color fading, which will normally take place over the first few weeks after product installation.
- Normal wearing.
Guarantee Beneficiary and Guarantee activation procedure:
The beneficiary of this guarantee is the original purchaser of China Link’s WPC flooring. This guarantee is not transferable.
In order to activate the guarantee, the beneficiary shall submit: 1) a report on the nature and extent of the quality issue; 2) the relevant purchase contract or commercial invoice; 3) relevant pictures and samples. China Link reserves the right to undertake a visual and technical inspection of the flooring concerned.
On the basis of the above, China Link shall take a position within 8 working days. If case China Link considers the claim well founded, it shall either reimburse or replace the flooring concerned.
China Link, Dalian, February 2012
1 All results per PRC national testing standards in force at the time of contracting.
2 It is the fitter’s exclusive responsibility to:
1. not install any obviously defective board(s);
2. fit boards in an aesthetically harmonious manner. China Link will not be responsible for fitting problems.